The vibe is quite loud and that’s often to do with the sheer volumes of people it attracts.
Jolly Roger is really the only proper pub in quiet Parkhurst making it extremely popular in a neighbourhood that doesn’t take too well to rowdiness.Tip: Jolly Roger is known for amazing pizza and has a huge sun deck which is hugely popular for the younger crowd during the summer months.
Visit the Jolly Roger Facebook Page for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Red CAR-nival Day comes to Parkhurst, in aid of Smile Foundation
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- The Jozi Real Vegan Food Market