For a great variety of the freshest food in Joburg, head on to Jozi Real Food Market at Pirates Sports Club in Greenside on a Saturday morning; it never disappoints! Plus, they launched their new Vegan Market on 7 August, which will be open on the first Sunday of every month thereafter.
Jozi Real Food Market has an assortment of food to choose from, which you can enjoy at the market or take home. It is outdoors and beats any shopping mall experience. They offer the finest, fresh produce and innovative creations. Plus they encourage the support of local, small producers. It’s a fun way to shop; you can relax with a cup of coffee or wine under trees, while the kids and dogs play!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- World Design Day
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Drink And Draw
- The 12 Pubs Of Xmas In July
- Great Gin & Tonic Joints In Joburg
- #MusingsOpenMic Festive Finale
- Vegan Hippie Connection Market
- Champagne & Delicious Dishes All-Round
- State 5 In Greenside Just Changed Coffee Forever
- Gourmet Burgers Galore At Dukes Burgers
- Get Into Shape With BODYTEC®!
- Eat, Drink And Socialise At The Artisan
Jozi Real Food Market is located in Greenside, Randburg.
Venue Name:Jozi Real Food Market
25 Braeside Road, Greenside, Johannesburg, 2193.
Opening Hours:Saturdays: 08:30 - 13:00; First Sunday Of Every Month: 09:00 - 15:00
Price Range:Free entrance