This café serves as a traditional continental bistro, that is well known for its breakfast, a large variety of baked goods and roasted coffee. Traditional family values as well as fresh and gourmet food are what customers will enjoy are Junipa’s Bistro. For lunch, customers can enjoy a wood-fired pizza, which hosts an area for children to create their own pizzas. And for dessert, customers can enjoy fresh artisan breads, pastries and cakes that are exquisitely made on the premises. A great ambiance is prevalent and on Sundays there is live music to listen to as you enjoy their lunch specials!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
Junipa’s Bistro is situated at Hobart Grove Centre, Shop D4/D5 in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Junipa’s Bistro
Hobart Grove Centre, Shop D4/D5, Corner Hobart & Grosvenor Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 - 17h00, Tuesday - Thursday: 07h00 - 21h00, Friday - Saturday: 07h00 - 23h00, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R350 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 166 reviews
After our favourite French restsaurant closed down we have bee looking for a similar venue. On Monday the 30th we were invited to this restaurant for lunch, which we were told is on a par to our old...
Rochelle K Says:
Popped in there for brunch over the long weekend. The menu is interesting but we decided to have two starters and a salad for brunch. The starters, latkes with smoked salmon and fish cakes were...
Adrian A Says:
Where ever I go I usually give the Caesar Salad a try. So far only a few places manage to get it right in its entirety. The dish I had at Junipa's was by far the best in terms of taste...