Katjusha’s Lounge is an elegant lounge, cocktail bar and restaurant conveniently placed in a shopping centre, perfect for winding down after a long day. The lounge is ideal for hosting events and for miniature get-togethers with mates. Karaoke nights take place every Wednesdays, as well as student nights on Thursdays. Along with that comes complementary food and drink specials. They serve Oriental, Mediterranean, Portuguese, Italian, British, African and American dishes upon asking, making it a diverse and cosmopolitan spot.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Perron Tasting Dégustation
- Taking A Closer Look At Virgin Active Bryanston
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
Katjusha’s Lounge is located in Cramerview Shopping Centre in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Katjusha’s Lounge
Cramerview Village Centre, 277 Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 12h00 - 02h00
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining