Katzy’s is Johannesburg’s premier cigar lounge, music, dining and entertainment venue and the spot for many local and international celebs. It offers a Grillhouse menu, a stellar wine, cocktail and cigar list, and more than 100 different whiskeys, fine cognacs and bourbons to choose from.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- #KIDS: Take The Kids To Some Adventure Golfing
- Art & Design Saturdays Comes To Keyes Art Mile
- Reflections An Open Window Exhibition
- Mandela100 The Exhibition Opening Evening
- The Foto Buzz-Ah
- Privé Revaux Brings Pop-Up Store To Keyes Art Mile
- Botanical Art WorldWide Exhibition
- Milk Bar Sunday Jazz
- Rotary Arts Festival
- Meet The Pantry Market at Keyes
- The Pantry Market At Keyes
- Oxford Parks Precinct Comes To Rosebank
Katyz’s is a steakhouse by day and a karaoke bar by night. Situated in the suburb of Rosebank, Katyz’s boasts a Grillhouse menu and great entertainment, perfect for any night out.
The Firs, Hyatt Centre, Oxford Rd & Biermann Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Thursday: 12h00 - 00h00, Friday - Saturday: 12h00 - 01h00, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R600 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 71 reviews
Lively bar, staff is on their toes to connect and make you feel comfy. Cigar connoisseur can look out for great selection. Cappuccino, the band is great, good for Friday evening...
While there were quite a few things that went wrong on Saturday night, one thing that will remain a common theme is the employee culture and the obvious arrogance and greed around how the...
This place is more suitable for the older crowd - probably 40 upward age group. The live band was great and had the crowd dancing and singing along. Good whiskeys, cigars and cocktails, decent...