Situated at the scenic foothills of the Zwartkops Mountains, overlooking the Mulberry dam, just 40 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the city, awaits the beautiful and tranquil five-star Kloofzicht Lodge & Spa. Ryan, Barbara and their one-year-old, Luna, recently paid them a visit for a lovely weekend away and they loved every minute! It’s the perfect location for a weekend of absolute relaxation, pampering and exploring with your loved ones.
A Little Bit About Kloofzicht Lodge & Spa
The Kloofzicht Lodge & Spa is the ultimate escape to nature. There are sixty beautifully decorated and spacious suites (each with their own private patio) that overlook six exquisite fly fishing dams and the lower Blaauwbank Spruit. Relaxation with a stunning view? It can’t get any better… but it does! The five-star hospitality and service is the trademark of Kloofzicht Lodge & Spa, which means you’ll experience luxury and comfort at its finest.
Although enjoying the luxury and comfort of your stunning suite sounds like the perfect way to spend your entire bush getaway, the premise also offers various facilities to ensure you make the most of your stay. The facilities include:
- Relaxing, rejuvenating and indulgent treatments at the beautiful Kloofzicht Spa (the staff are so friendly)
- Kloofzicht’s stylish restaurant, perfect for sophisticated a la carte dining at night and a buffet available for breakfast and lunch.
- The Oevermeer Bistro complete with light meals, craft food and beers as well as jaw-dropping views
- There’s a bar open daily, where guests can enjoy sundowners and watch the sun set on spacious deck
- Dams perfect for a little bit of fly fishing. You can catch trout, bass, carp and the ever-elusive yellow fish.
- A small but magnificent nature reserve surrounding the Kloofzicht Lodge, which is home to Kudu, Blue Wildebeest, Eland, Red Hartebeest, Springbuck, Gemsbok, Zebra and an array of bird life.
- And for the kids, there’s an on-site playground where they can play, have some outdoor fun and blow off some steam.
A Stunning Venue For Conferencing and Weddings
Kloofzicht Lodge & Spa also isn’t just a lovely place to unwind and spend quality time with your family, but it’s also a great location to work! The lodge accommodates groups from two to 120 delegates within their five main conference venues and two smaller meeting rooms. There’s also a spa conference package available to add a relaxing twist to the agenda, as well as fly fishing packages as a unique team-building alternative.
Let’s not forget about weddings at Kloofzicht! The bride and groom can say their ‘I dos’ in style at the open-air chapel then celebrate their special day with a reception at one of their various venues that comfortably accommodate up to 120 guests. Their experience in event planning matched with top-notch personal service ensures that your special day will go off without a hitch.
For More Information