Kota Joe Roadhouse Restaurant offers Kotas also known by their traditional name as amaKota or the more commonly used Bunnychow. Their Kotas however have a modern/westernised twist to them as opposed to the originals.
Kota Joe also offers other exciting food on their menu such as burgers, pizzas, milkshakes and tasty ice cream. So for a modernised/westernised South African fast food experience, visit their restaurant.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Kief Modils Charity Photography Workshop
- The Horwoods Farm Family Market
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Returns To South Africa
- Beer o' Clock at The German Club
- Must-Visit Thai Food Joints
- Café Bruegel Coffee Shop
- Portuguese & Continental social
- Make A Stop At Kota Joe For A Roadhouse Experience!
- Ladies Day Out Market
- Urban Spoon
- CHOC Annual Charity Golf Day
Kota Joe is a franchise restaurant – this branch is located in Edenvale.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 10 reviews
Klaus K Says:
My regular place to order a quick meal. Service always good and meals delicious. My favorite meal is the lemon and herb whole chicken and chips
Fantastic Dagwood. Filling and extremely tasty 👏👏👏well done Kota Joe. Service was friendly and efficient
I tried the Super style Russian Roll filled with a foot long russian, chips, cheese and a secret sauce which was tasty enough. Took a bite of the toasted rump steak and fried onions, which was a...