Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Perron Tasting Dégustation
- Taking A Closer Look At Virgin Active Bryanston
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
Kung-Fu Kitchen Bryanston is one of 17 branches all over Gauteng. This branch is located at Grosvenor Crossing.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 8 reviews
Been ordering from them for the past 2 years now, each time leaving satisfied. Delicious Chinese and sushi with friendly service. The new lady working at the till struggles a bit to understand your...
Not th ebest our of other Kung-fu kitchen, but food tastes good and location is conveniently situated. My biggest critisism is the owner/manager lady who is super unfriendly which sometimes gets...
We ordered a small variety of sushi for take-away from this unpretentious franchise and were satisfied with the food and value for money. One has to be patient or pre-order.