Kwa-Mai Mai Market is best known for being the destination to find trading healers and cures for physical and spiritual ailments. Preserving the vital elements of indigenous knowledge, it is an intriguing market full of cultural wealth and indigenous offerings such as animal skins, traditional medicine and traditional artefacts.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Silent Sunset Hosted by Sylvia's Market
- The Soil - Africa Tour Farewell Concert
- Botanical Art WorldWide Exhibition
- World Book Celebration
- Hezron Chetty And The ZugZwang At Food Zone
- Africa Week 2018
- Afrikan Food Festival
- Youth Day 8km Picnic Hike
- Breathtaking Sky Dinner
- Rooftop BBQ & Boutique Wine
- Royal Wedding High Tea
- #WeTry: Trying Out Ice Skating For The First Time
Kwa-Mai Mai Market is located in the City Centre of Johannesburg.