If you fancy a contemporary, intimate restaurant with great food to accompany your wine, then this is it. LBV Bistro & Wine Bar is a great restaurant with friendly staff and a small yet continental menu. LBV makes it possible for you to change anything on the menu to suit your needs as everything is made from scratch in the kitchen – a perfect opportunity to create your own dish!
Décor is fabulous; it is a small enough restaurant to have a personalised feel and is also pet friendly.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Perron Tasting Dégustation
- Taking A Closer Look At Virgin Active Bryanston
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
LBV Bistro & Wine Bar is situated at the Cramerview Village Centre, in Bryanston.
Venue Name:LBV Bistro & Wine Bar
277 Main Road, Cramerview Village Centre,
Bryanston, Johannesburg, 2021.
Opening Hours:Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 18h00 - 22h00, Lunch: Friday, Saturday & Sunday only: 12h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R350 for two
:Pubs and Bars
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 100 reviews
C K Says:
Food was fantastic, great steak, good wine selection, good desert, great coffee to end the evening excellent service, will definitely be back
We went to LBV as part of Restaurant Week this year and I can honestly say it was the best meal I have had since living in Johannesburg. It was the first time I had ostrich fillet, and I don't think...
The Welcoming We walked into a warmly lit restaurant with staff smiling as they welcomed us in and seated us next to the wine closet. The decor at LBV is quite unusual as it doesn't seem to have a...