Legacy Balance Gyms is situated at the classy Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton in the gorgeous penthouse suites.
Convenient for the busy working class or travellers in Sandton City, the Legacy Balance Gyms offer world class fitness centres to maintain great health whilst their spas offer the ultimate rest, relief and relaxation experience.
Legacy Balance Gyms also provide personal training by some of their A-Class gym instructors.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Redhill School Night Market & Community Table
- Haute Cabrieré Pop-Up Winter Dinners At Bryanston Country Club
- Food Truck Fridays Hippie Edition
- Night Market & Community Table
- Food Truck Fridays Cook Off
- Soccer Fever Takes Over The Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton
- Bastille Weekend Picnic In the Park
- Privé Revaux Rocks A Pop Up Store In Sandton City
- Kids' Cooking Camp At The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Food Truck Fridays Zombie Edition
- The First LEGO Certified Store Is Opening In Sandton
- Musing About The News Cafe Jack'd Up Burger
Legacy Balance Gyms has four facilities located in the Nelson Mandela Square.
Venue Name:Legacy Balance Gyms
Corner Maude and 5th Street
Type of Pamper:Fitness