Liquid Chefs is a cocktail bar that serves light meals. Their menu offers finger foods, dim sum, meaty and vegetarian platters. The bar boasts cocktails that are understandably brilliant and their venue makes for a nice place to enjoy drinks on a hot day. DJ’s can often be found in the booth playing African House and Cafe Del Mar inspired mixes. Liquid Chefs also offers high-profile, photographed and large events and experiences: a night out on the town, corporate functions, product launches, family celebrations, private parties, year-end bashes, and even bachelorettes.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Pantry Market At Keyes Birthday Edition
- Weeknight's On Keyes
- Have You Bean To Father Coffee?
- Coffee, Chocolate & Champagne At The Brand-New AFRIKOA Café
- Upcoming Foodie Musts At oneNINEone - February to April 2019
- Dine4Six At The Clico Jazz Lunch
- Little Havana - First Thursdays At Keyes
- FotoZA Photographer Unknown Group Exhibition
- Men's Boutique Stores In Johannesburg
- First Thursdays At Keyes - November Edition
- The Rosebank Mall Bridal Fair 2018
- Bolton Road Collection Presents I love Brunch
Liquid Chefs Rosebank, is a stand-alone cocktail bar, lounge and café hub at The Zone II.
Venue Name:Liquid Chefs – CLOSED DOWN
Shop G01, Ground Floor, The Zone, Rosebank, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday 14h00 - 19h00 Tuesday - Wednesday 11h00 - 23h00 Thursday - Sunday 11h00 -02h00
Price Range:R 200 for two people
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining