Little Ethiopia, located in the eastern side of Johannesburg CBD on Jeppe Street, is increasingly attracting bigger crowds of people from all walks of life. This place has the largest number of Ethiopians in the city. You can find anything from clothing to fabrics to traditionally authentic Ethiopian food. The area itself is vibrant with people and music. Products sold there can even be brought for a bargain… with low prices that range from R5 to R75, depending on what the product is. Little Ethiopia is definitely worth a visit.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Africa Week 2018
- The Muffineers Bake Their Way To Success - One Muffin At A Time
- Pubs, Bars And Rooftops Tour
- People of Joburg: Meet Jeffry Xingwane
- Crossover Dance Festival
- Yoga at the Turbine Hall
- Taste Of Jozi Food Festival
- The Warm Up Presents Ingo Sänger
- MozamJozi New Year Beach Picnic
- Rooftop Salsa
- Boucheron Wine & Steam Train Festival
- Feel Good Series
Little Ethiopia is located in Johannesburg CBD.
Venue Name:Little Ethiopia
Jeppe Street, Johannesburg CBD