Living Room is a health food café that is all about promoting a unique urban eco-system. The café serves a host of Greek and Mediterranean cuisines including pizza, sandwiches, soul food, vegetarian meals plus veggie juices and protein smoothies. To add to the natural ambience, the Living Room has a beautiful roof terrace with stunning views, showing off a boutique nursery and an authentically home-grown space, making it every hippies’ hangout spot.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Special Star Wars Day Screening: Empire of Dreams
- You've Never Seen The Film 'Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind'?
- How To Crack A Coconut At POPArt Theatre
- The Chilli Boy Brings The Spice To POPArt Theatre
- XXL Is Bringing The Fat To PopArt Theatre
- Centre For The Less Good Idea Season Five
- An Easter Gin & Chocolate Is Just What Your Tummy Needs
- Screening of The Bookshop At The Bioscope
- Disney's Dumbo At The Bioscope Independent Cinema
- Oscar Nominated Short Films
- The Creative Womxn Hookup - A Fashion Forum
- Jozi Coffee Cycle Tour
The Living Room is an exciting new venue, growing on a rooftop in the creative precinct of Maboneng, in downtown Jo’burg.
Venue Name:Living Room
5th Floor, 20 Kruger Street, Maboneng Precinct, City and Suburban, Inner City, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Wednesday: Closed, Thursday – Saturday: 15h00 -21h00, Sunday: 12h00 - 20h00
Price Range:R250 for two
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 100 reviews
This is what the world needs. A rooftop creation, surrounded by plants, creating a green haven in a city centre. This is a concept that must be franchised world wide.
Fancy location on a rooftop with a DJ playing some chill-out lounge music. We had some starters to share, were all freshly prepared and nice. Recommended to stop by 😀🍹🥂
Awesome music, delicious food, amazing vibe, colourful drinks, beautiful setting... already planning our return