The stadium was named after Mr Robert Owen Loftus Versfeld, the founder of organised sports in Pretoria. Today the stadium is home to the Blue Bulls.
For most of its history, Loftus Versfeld primarily hosted rugby matches, including the famous Currie Cup in 2009.
This stadium was selected as a playing venue for the 2010 Soccer World Cup and underwent a thorough refurbishment.
The stadium today has a capacity of 50 000 and is an all seater venue.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Soweto Party Bus Tour
- The South African Tattoo Is Marching, Singing & Dancing To Pretoria This October!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Dynamo Will Be Heading To Time Square In Pretoria This May
- The Wine Art Food Festival
- Indian-Henna Inspired Royal Icing Class
- Speed Dating Events For The Singles In The City
- UB40’s 25th SA anniversary tour ft. Ali, Astro & Mickey
- Rapunzel - Pretoria
- Peppa Pig Live in S.A
- Incubus Supporting Acts For Pretoria Show
- Q&A With Restaurant Mosaic's New Sommelier
Loftus Versfeld Stadium is centrally located toward the east of the city of Pretoria.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 181 reviews
Polla D Says:
Shouted for my team. Joy full experience.The atmosphere was fantastic and we soon joined in the vibrant atmosphere..
We went with friends for the grand white event what a big spacious venue we were many but we were not squashed
Roelof V Says:
This is the stadium to go to for rugby if only the bue BULLS will start winning again. ery nice venue