Lucky Bean is a laid back, cosmopolitan styled restaurant, serving South African cuisine. Their menu boasts noteworthy meals including open springbok pie which is slow cooked in port jus and served as an open pie with caramelised onions, mash and rooibos jelly or an ostrich burger with bobotie-rice stuffing, mushrooms and hand-cut fries. This is where you come to escape the monotony of malls. The restaurant also offers an excellent wine selection and fabulous cocktails.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Pick Me Up Poetry Tuesdays
- 27 Boxes
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Poetry Corner Open Mic Nights
- Lonely Hearts Club Opens
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
Lucky Bean is located in Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 342 reviews
Beverley R Says:
We went to Lucky Bean yesterday for Mother's Day lunch. The service was fantastic and the food even better. Everything we ordered was delicious, well cooked and well presented. The waiter even...
Victor K Says:
We were pleased to dine in this restaurant with beautiful food (we had the burger and the hake) and excellent wine advices. The service was great as well.
We dined here twice in the course of a week, and on both occasions we had a great meal and very good service. The menu has a good range of South African dishes, We tried a range of dishes all of...