Founded in 2002 Mangwanani’s main goal is to uplift rural woman and not necessarily employ and use qualified therapists, therefore allowing previously disadvantaged woman from local communities, to be empowered by their natural and inherent abilities. The clients are treated to the most relaxing and revitalising African spa treatments and Mangwanani prides itself on its own collection of indigenous essential oils. Mangwanani has several branches in South Africa including Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Polokwane.
To find out more about Mangwanani Private Day Spa or locate the nearest branch click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday Celebrations At Yiull's Studio
- Skye-Lab Mandela Day Promotion
- Be Part Of These Nelson Mandela Day Events
- Study At The University Of Johannesburg
- #SupportLocal: Peaccessories By Omphile Sibanda
- #Explore: JoziBurg No. One Eloff
- South African Distillery Fair Johannesburg
- What To Do When Your Hijacked Car Gets Recovered
- Big Concerts Brings The Heat This Winter
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- Silent Sunset Hosted by Sylvia's Market
- The Soil - Africa Tour Farewell Concert
Mangwanani Private African Day Spa is a spa that is focused entirely on delivering a truly decadent yet uniquely African experience to their clients.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 62 reviews
Sue S Says:
Hubby and I drove there ourselves, a little nerve wracking due to road works but as soon as we got to the spa, i started relaxing! Beautiful setting in the bush and I could just feel the calm set in...
My wife and I did s half day get away and despite being anxious about a group massage experience it actually ended up being a pretty awesome time. I must say though that facilities are aging pretty...
Morne B Says:
I visited this spa in 2012 and it wad amazing. I made my booking today to surprise my girlfriend on Thursday for her birthday and another special celebration After reading the reviews I am quite...