Mash Braai House is not your typical Shisa Nyama, but an elegant and classy Shisa Nyama in the heart of Fourways. Taking pride in their indigenous cooking style of traditional soul food, the order of the day is to cater for everyone’s tastes. The braai house serves unprocessed slaughtered chicken, dumplings, samp, lamb stews and an African favourite, tripe (amongst various others). The restaurant doesn’t necessarily have a menu, but customers can create their own traditional meal from the respective mains and sides. Customers can relax and watch their meat being prepared on the braai stand. The setting turns into a pub on weekends and holidays with live DJs on set.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Must-Visit Restaurants In Bryanston (2018)
- Restaurant Week: Dining With The Stars Is Coming!
- Haute Cabrieré Pop-Up Winter Dinners At Bryanston Country Club
- Here's Why You Need To Make A Reservation At LBV
- Perron Tasting Dégustation
- Taking A Closer Look At Virgin Active Bryanston
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
Mash Braai House is situated in Sloane Square, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Mash Braai House
The Buzz Shopping Centre, Witkoppen Road, Fourways, Sandton
Opening Hours:Monday - Wednesday: 11h00 - 22h00; Thursday - Sunday: 11h00 - 02h00
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 30 reviews
Nosiviwe T Says:
Hi, there seems to be a problem. I bought a take away and when I got home I found that the meat had a horrible aftertaste which was masked with the heavy use of marinade. This morning I can smell...
Siphiwe D Says:
Unlike the popular TV Series M*A*S*H*, this place's ensemble of things doesn't quite cut it. It is very poorly decorated and the waiting staff only serves regulars. The food was surprisingly good and...
Nonhlanhla N Says:
I've been to Mash Braai House in Douglasdale, Fourways, and Bryanston. Both had terrible service!!! I won't bother talking about my Bryanston experience, I just wouldn't recommend it. The...