The island of Mauritius, a jewel set in a turquoise-blue sea, has long been a dream destination – the Hawaii of the Indian Ocean.
Dream no further thanks to The Mauritian Food & Cultural Festival, to be hosted at The Michelangelo Hotel on Nelson Mandela Square, and in association with Air Mauritius and World Leisure Holidays, you can experience this sensational celebration of the island and all that it has to offer, within the CBD of Sandton.
From Monday 7 to Sunday 13 November 2011, the Renaissance-styled Michelangelo Hotel will roll out the red carpet for Executive Head Chef Barnaby Jones and his brigade of authentic Mauritian chefs, hailing from the five star deluxe Le Touessrok resort. Cooking side-by-side with Executive Head Chef Andrew Atkinson and his team, the seven-day festival will be peppered with an array of scrumptious foodie and exotic cultural events, not to be missed.
Attendance to any of the culinary events hosted during the festival week automatically enters you into a lucky draw to win an island holiday for two to Mauritius. Keep an eye out for more information next week!
As sponsored by Air Mauritius and World Leisure Holidays, the package includes:
- Two economy return air tickets on Air Mauritius (excluding airport taxes, domestic travel and applicable government levies)
- Meet and greet service and airport / hotel transfers
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival at the hotel
- Five nights accommodation in one standard room at the internationally renowned Le Touessrok, on a half board basis
- Full breakfast and dinner daily, in the main restaurant
- All non-motorised water sports including unlimited water-skiing
- Evening entertainment
For further information follow the links alongside.