Twelve diverse traders will be operating within Maverick Corner, from new eateries and watering holes, to dynamic fashion and trinket stores. There will also be a shared green courtyard for eating, working or simply hanging out. The fashion and trinket stores include Stitch and Steel ladies boutique (which also stocks Wilbur & Luke kids’ clothing range), five8ths handmade menswear, KEAI little asian trinkets, Kitenge Creaxions fabrics and accessories and Anomali Jewellery. There are also some fine places to eat like King James XVI Ethiopian restaurant, The Fabulous Burger Boys, Soul Souvlaki, Cocobel Desserts and the list does not stop there! Maverick Corner also has a few other offerings such as YES SIR!, a bar, diner and entertainment venue as well as ZEN club to add a bit of nightlife, while Whippet Cycles enhances a growing cycle culture in Maboneng and Johannesburg. Monthly events, including late night shopping evenings, are planned for going forward. To find out more about Maverick Corner click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Disney's Dumbo At The Bioscope Independent Cinema
- Oscar Nominated Short Films
- The Creative Womxn Hookup - A Fashion Forum
- Jozi Coffee Cycle Tour
- Ladies Night Out Around The City
- Ugly Cry Night: An Affair To Remember
- You've Never Seen: Pan's Labyrinth
- LGBT Valentine's Roof Top Romance
- Super Cool Saturdays At The Living Room
- Super Cool Saturdays In The Living Room
- Super Cool Saturdays With Devil's Peak And Bloedlemoen Gin
- Super Cool Saturdays With Stretton's Gin
Maverick Corner, a mixed use development in Maboneng opened their doors in October 2013.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 540 reviews
I wouldn't mind to visit the place again in the near future, the place gives a true reflection of the SA local culture.
People out there they are so friendly compared to some cities i know . its so rich about street wear , Food , Paintings ,heritage and the love of Good music .. i can go there everyday
Maboneng is an interesting neighborhood with many art galleries and cool shops. On Sunday mornings, there is a food market at Arts on Main with food stalls offering a wide variety of dishes. We had...