Mexican Fresh is a take away and sit-down place, with a specialty in fresh, great-tasting Mexican food. With not as many Mexican eateries around Johannesburg, this place is a must-go-to! Their specialties include burritos, nachos, fajitas, tacos, enchiladas, chimichangas and quesadillas. If you are also interested in ordering customised Mexican platters and other catering options for functions, they do offer such services. If you are craving something different to what you normally have, Mexican Fresh is just the place.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
Mexican Fresh is located at Epsom Downs Shopping Centre in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Mexican Fresh
Shop 17, Epsom Downs Shopping Centre, Corner William Nicol Drive and Sloane Street, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday -Thursday 10h00 - 21h00 , Friday - Saturday 10h00- 22h00 Sunday 10h00 - 20h00
Price Range:R180 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 26 reviews
Ordered food for my birthday. My daughter and I both ordered the nachos and the chicken quesadillas. The nachos were OK but didn't have enough sauce/filling so that the bottom layer was dry. The...
Lakshmi L Says:
Simple but fresh 'Mexican' food. I got the tacos and he got the chili con carne. Both under R80 and the chilli especially was a generous portion. Lacking those typically Mexican flavours like...
Martin K Says:
Food was tasty and well presented, however nothing amazing and quite expensive for the size. Took fairly long to order on a quiet Saturday, but staff were friendly and polite.