Joburg’s microbrew industry has sprouted over the past year with more beer events taking place and a rise in demand for these smaller beer companies. The Rand Show is taking place over the Easter weekend and not only have they got the usual markets, music and fun fair but this years line-up also includes a Microbrewery Festival with seven different Microbrews on tap!
If you’re staying in Joburg over the Easter Weekend then the Rand Show has to be on your list of things to do.
Date: Friday, 6th of April to Sunday, 15th of April 2012
Cost: R40 to R80
- Grease Interactive Movie Experience
- Family Fun Day
- Ice Cream Tasting At La Veneziana Ice Cream Magaliesburg
- Cradle GIN Festival
- Apartment Event At And Club Newtown
- The Townhouse Rooftop At Randlords
- Zumba Dance Party FUNdraiser For Brainy Birds
- Bedfordview Charity Market - Hashtag Second Chances
- The Gin And Rum Social Garden
- Big Weekend Featuring Oliver Schories
- Themed Quiz Night: Football
- The Parlotones Twentieth Anniversary Tour