This is a pet friendly countryside eatery, surrounded by lush and tranquil gardens and an abundance of bird life. This Guest House is surrounded by great land to host different events.
Set outside Johannesburg, you get to enjoy a peaceful afternoon and indulge in delicious food, good company, great coffee, cocktails and home-baked delights.
This is perfect venue for baby showers, weddings, bachelor parties and so much more. There is also a wonderful playground to keep the little ones entertained.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Soweto Beer Fun Run
- Clint & Co, The Creedance Clearwater Revival Tribute Show
- Kaya FM Wine & Malt Whisky Affair
- The LEGO Robotics Expo
- Yoga and Breakfast At The Four Seasons Hotel
- Genesis All Black: Black to The Future
- The Prom Expo 2018 - Johannesburg
- Hero And Princess Faire
- Wine & Dine with Franschhoek Cellar
- Africa Day Poetry Celebration
- 2018 Is All About Adventure & Trail Runs!
- The 16th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture
Miss Grace Country Food House is situated in the south of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 37 reviews
Nice character restaurant to have lunch with family and friends surrounded by beautiful gardens, including a safe area for young kids to play. Food selection is not substantial but what was on offer...
Rya-Mari M Says:
This is a lovely option in the south of Johannesburg and manages to combine the country feeling with a quaint and unique atmosphere. Choose between tables in side and outside to enjoy the...
I reviewed this restaurant a few years ago and we decided to see if things had improved since. It is a lovely garden setting. A group of friends went for lunch and although the food on the whole...