Mo-Zam-Bik embraces Mozambican décor and cuisine to the fullest; you’d swear you are in Mozambique! Their menu is filled with mouthwatering food that not only pleases the tastebuds but also catches the eye. The restaurant also hosts events, should you wish to attend some or host with them. Best part, the restaurant is family friendly so both the young and old are treated like royals!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- #SupportLocal: Park Drive Veterinary Clinic, VET On Wheels
- Father's Day Sunday Lunch - Fairway Hotel
- Mother's Day Lunch - The Fairway Hotel
- Chicago's Band Music Festival - 70s, 80s, 90s
- Romantic Couples Class
- The Joburg Open
- Catching Up With Leigh-Ann Smith, Owner Of Feminite
- Zonnebloem Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
- Wildekrans Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
- Le Riche Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
- Durbanville Hills Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
- Zevenwacht Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
Mo-Zam-Bik is located in Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg.
Shop 1 Trinity Village Knoppiesdoring str, Randburg, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Mon: 16:00 – 21:00 | Tues: 12:00 – 21:30 | Wed - Thurs: 12:00 – 22:00 | Fri & Sat: 12:00 – 23:00 | Sun: 12:00 – 20:30
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 509 reviews
ClaudetteAnn P Says:
Visited this restaurant with the family recently, although the waiter was very knowledgeable with the menu, the food delivered was satisfactory. The prawns was order with lemon butter however tasted...
Garth d Says:
Good food. Good service. Not memorable but certainly nothing wrong with it. I would recommend and would go back, but there are so many other options.
Calamari was very good. Starters items are generally really good here. Service is poor, was not to happy with the service. Had a boneless baby chicken, nothing to rave about. Would always go back...