At Mommy Wellness, a variety of treatments for pregnant women, first time mommies as well as baby massages are offered. The day spa has several branches across South Africa and 2014 bore its first branch in Johannesburg.
They specialize in the Wellness of all Mothers- moms-to-be and first time mothers. Their priorities ensure that mothers are taken care of and that they feel special and beautiful again.
Treatments range from Mama Mio which is an anti-gravity, anti-aging and skin-elasticizing treatment; Essie nail polish beauty services, 100% natural non-artificial products for treatments, facials as well as pamper parties for kids 2-10 years of age.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Brochella Presents The Narrow, Knave & More
- Metal Nights Heavy Metal Gathering - A Journey Through All That Is Metal
- Avocado & Margarita Festival
- #KIDS: Take The Kids To Some Adventure Golfing
- South African Distillery Fair Johannesburg
- Opposites Attract
- Chili And Gin Fest at Rumours Rock City
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- Winter Ablaze Concert
- Vegan Food Cooking Classes
- #WeTry: Trying Out Ice Skating For The First Time
- #SupportLocal: Park Drive Veterinary Clinic, VET On Wheels
Mommy Wellness Day Spa caters for the welfare of all mothers and mothers to be. It is ocated in Randpark Ridge, 118 Kayburne Avenue.
Venue Name:Mommy Wellness Day Spa
118 Kayburne Avenue, Randpark Ridge, Randburg, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: On Request Only, Tuesday - Saturday : 8h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R275 - R750 pp (prices vary depending on the treatment type and duration).
Type of Pamper:Pamper