Monarch Hotel combines antique furniture with modern South African art. The hotel features a garden, and spacious and stylish suites that come with free WiFi.
All suites are air conditioned, come with a separate lounge and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some suites come with a kitchenette. All suites include a DVD player and satellite television.
An à la carte lunch and dinner menu is offered at the restaurant where breakfast is also served. Room service, packed lunches and a cocktail bar are also provided by the hotel.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Botanical Art WorldWide Exhibition
- Milk Bar Sunday Jazz
- Rotary Arts Festival
- Meet The Pantry Market at Keyes
- The Pantry Market At Keyes
- Oxford Parks Precinct Comes To Rosebank
- Where David Higgs Likes To Hang Out
- Annual All Black Everything Major League Birthday Bash
- Where Do Joburg Executive Chefs Hang Out
- Car Boot Sale At Rosebank Sunday Market
- The Greatest Corner In Joburg
- Rosebank Art And Craft Market
Monarch Hotel is located on Oxford Road situated in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 488 reviews
Very quaint hotel and a little older than what we are used to. However, the room was very large, the bathroom was huge and had a large tub and shower (separate from each other), and the bed was...
We had one night in Johannesburg S Africa following a safari before catching our flight home. This hotel was stunning in art and decor and furnishings. The staff went above and beyond, even...
From the outside, you would never expect to walk into quite the luxurious boutique hotel that the Monarch is. From the vaulted ceilings to the plush and soft beds to the ultimate soaking tub, this...