Just in the south of Johannesburg is a wide range of South African flowers at Multiflora Flower Market. The venue is a specialised space used to auction 300 million flower stems annually; which is a million flower stems in three to four hours. If you’re a customer, wholesalers or flower fanatic in general, this market is definitely worth a visit!
For more information visit www.multiflora.co.za
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Africa Week 2018
- The Muffineers Bake Their Way To Success - One Muffin At A Time
- Pubs, Bars And Rooftops Tour
- People of Joburg: Meet Jeffry Xingwane
- Crossover Dance Festival
- Yoga at the Turbine Hall
- Taste Of Jozi Food Festival
- The Warm Up Presents Ingo Sänger
- MozamJozi New Year Beach Picnic
- Rooftop Salsa
- Boucheron Wine & Steam Train Festival
- Feel Good Series