My Bread & Butter‘s menu shows off breakfast made up of porridge and light meals, main courses including Gnocchi, seafood, lamb, sesame chicken salad, grilled chicken and more and dessert including ice cream, lime & elderflower smoothie and other treats. The café has funky architecture, simple décor with sunshine through the window, making the dining experience pleasurable.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Mother's Day Concert At Joburg Zoo
- Rameez's February #NoRegrets 2018 - The One Step At A Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- One Step at a Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- Tree Of Light
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
My Bread & Butter is corner restaurant located in Parkview.
Venue Name:My Bread & Butter
Corner of Tyrone Avenue and Ennis Road, Parkview, Johannesburg 2195.
Opening Hours:Monday: 7h30 - 15h00, Tuesday - Friday: 7h00 - 21h00, Saturday: 8h00 - 21h00, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R 350 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 49 reviews
JP S Says:
We went there for a late breakfast and was very impressed with this venue. The ambiance is good, light and sunny. The staff was helpfull and friendly. Menu offers a good variety. Service was...
C K Says:
I frequent MBB at least once or twice a week, always consistent. Good service, good food, good coffee, good WiFi and a great place to work from. The back area has a fire place with a warm cozy fire...
Ashesh R Says:
Visited My Bread & Butter for a quick weekday lunch due to an appointment nearby . We had vegetable spring rolls and the Tomato , chilli and Basil Penne . Red cappuccino to drink . The spring rolls...