Nice On 4th has become one of the top favourite breakfast restaurants since it opened in 2006. The signature breakfast at Nice is the egg basket – a toast basket filled with poached eggs, bacon with a spicy tomato relish topping. There is also a vegetarian and smoked salmon option available. Their menu includes great coffee, freshly squeezed fruit juice, a tantalising cake selection, delicious salads, Panini’s, homemade chicken and steak pies and so much more. They also play host for birthdays, baby showers, wedding showers and high tea parties – all you need to do is book them and they will take care of the rest.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Red CAR-nival Day comes to Parkhurst, in aid of Smile Foundation
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- The Jozi Real Vegan Food Market
Nice On 4th is located in Parkhurst.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 108 reviews
Marais M Says:
As a disclaimer...it was extremely busy...it was Mothers Day...and I was the table in the corner. I am sure that 90% of the patrons had a good, vibey experience. All the tables around us was served...
Hildezahn H Says:
I’m always looking for new places to have breakfast at, and I was not disappointed by this find!! Had a great Saturday breakfast with my father. The crumpets were especially delicious. Will...
We had brunch at Nice on 4th. A nice ambiance, nice food and reasonable prices! Try the bloody Mary - delicious! We will definitely be back!