Niki’s Oasis is situated in Newtown and shows off traditional cuisine with a menu offering of oxtail, mogudu (tripe), mutton pie , potjies, sandwiches and vegetarian meals.
Although Niki’s Oasis serves great food, they also serve local and international beer, cocktails and tequila at reasonable prices. The bar is also a trendy Johannesburg jazz venue that occasionally hosts young South African jazz artists and visual artists.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Artists Of RMB Turbine Art Fair 2018
- Apartment Event At And Club Newtown
- The Gin And Rum Social Garden
- LYFE Made Brighter By MTN
- Berg In The Burg 2018
- #KIDS: Sci-Bono Discovery Centre Is Still A Firm Favourite!
- Genesis All Black: Black to The Future
- FNB Joburg 10K Cityrun
- Food and beer pairing – 12 May 2018
- Dance Floos Mix Class
- The Little One
- Dirty Rotten Tequila Festival
Niki’s Oasis is a simple restaurant and jazz lounge, located directly across Bree Street from the Market Square Theater.