The Foundation comprises of various Nirox manifestations such as The Sculpture Park in The Cradle of Humankind and the Maboneng Location. However, the outdoor sculpture park is well worth a visit as it is unlike any other art gallery in Johannesburg. Situated outdoors, visitors can contact Nirox and organise a guided tour through all the different works whilst hiking through the beautiful scenery of the Cradle of Humankind. The Sculpture park also invites different artists for residencies (both international and local) periodically, so that new work is constantly being generated.
To find out more about The Nirox Foundation click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Monte Vista Food Tasting
- Dinosaurs of the Lost World at Cradlestone Mall
- Clint & Co, The Creedance Clearwater Revival Tribute Show
- Westrand Cookout Sunday
- Pop Up Gym At Silverstar Casino
- NIROX Picnic
- Winter Sculpture Fair 2018
- Klimaxx Festival 2018
- Social Dance Evenings
- Explore Krugersdorp North
- Little Miss Muffin, The Best Kept Secret In The West Rand
- Not A Single Story
Nirox Foundation is a private foundation set in 15 hectares of an extensive nature reserve in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site.