The Foundation comprises of various Nirox manifestations such as The Sculpture Park in The Cradle of Humankind and the Maboneng Location. However, the outdoor sculpture park is well worth a visit as it is unlike any other art gallery in Johannesburg. Situated outdoors, visitors can contact Nirox and organise a guided tour through all the different works whilst hiking through the beautiful scenery of the Cradle of Humankind. The Sculpture park also invites different artists for residencies (both international and local) periodically, so that new work is constantly being generated.
To find out more about The Nirox Foundation click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Fathers Day Car Show
- Oakfield Farm's Winter Bridal Expo 2019!
- Long to Long: Little Sun Walk With Nita's Kitchen
- Be A Warrior Amoungst The Scenic Views At Autumn Yoga At Nirox
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival 2019
- 2019 American Express Winter Sculpture Fair
- Slow Art And Yoga At Nirox Sculpture Park
- A Midsummer Night's Dream - Theatre In The Park
- Let The Kids Have A Fun-Filled Space Adventure At Cradlestone Mall!
- Beginnings Café – For The Best Breakfast In Town
- Silverstar Is The New Venue for The Berge & Dale Cycling Road Race
- Abba Disco New Year's Eve
Nirox Foundation is a private foundation set in 15 hectares of an extensive nature reserve in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site.