Situated in Melville, Nuno’s restaurant is a popular spot amongst locals and offers exciting Portuguese dishes that you just have to try! The menu is diverse with a twist of Mediterranean flavours. Be sure to try out the Mozambican Prawn specialty – king or queen prawns drizzled in a light lemon and peri-peri sauce with basmati rice. And to complement your meal, why not choose something from the variety of Portuguese beer and wine on offer.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Perron Melville Serves Up A Mexican Feast
- Love Me So Introduces Winter 2018 Menu
- Pick Me Up Poetry Tuesdays
- 27 Boxes
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Lonely Hearts Club Opens
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
Nuno’s is situated on 7th Street in Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 54 reviews
Graham H Says:
This restaurant has been in Melville for many years and serves a good variety of food, well prepared. The seafood is fresh and tasty as are many other food styles offered. Casual and relaxed...
Martin H Says:
treated my wonderful wife to Prawns, and must say, one of the best Prawns we have enjoyed other than home cooked. Can really recommend.
Unfussy bar restaurant near the top of 7th, meal was all fine no problems but nothing exceptional either - a safe place to eat. If you want a quiet meal then be aware that sometimes the...