Ocean Basket is South Africa’s favourite chain of seafood restaurants. At Ocean Basket you’ll find friendly people, a home-from-home feeling and great value for your hard-earned bucks. Some Ocean Baskets have a fresh-fish deli too, and you can order to eat in or takeaway, whatever grabs you.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Grey Matter
- Kwesta's 3-Day Spring Break
- German VS Jap Car Show
- #SupportLocal: JOINCIRCLES - Prevention is Better than Cure
- Sarafina The Broadway Hit Musical
- The Liberation Concert At Joburg Theatre
- Pippa J Winter Pop Up Shop
- Market @myGreenstone
- Pink Dust Events
- July In Jozi Presented By World Sports Betting At Turffontein Racecourse
- Silent Sunset Hosted by Sylvia's Market
- Wine Cellar Presents: Young Guns – At Heart (Johannesburg)
Ocean Basket is a seafood family restaurant.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 3 reviews
I was there on the 29/09/17 for dinner and had great service and the food wass good and fresh. The waitress for very friendly. And it was on the house for my birthday treat which my husband and I...
The service was great and with a smile. We enjoyed the special attention. The prawns was nice sizes and very tasty. The mall will be sorry losing such an asset. Looking forward to the new venue.
The fish and the prawns was good, seeing that they had a meeting on a Friday afternoon, the service was good. This will be better once the building is finish in this Mall. Good location just next...