Opikopi Guest House, located centrally in Erasmuskloof, features a Mediterranean-style garden with a pool and panoramic terrace. The guesthouse also features complimentary WiFi in public spaces.
Rooms at the guesthouse are decorated with natural tones. They come equipped with a minibar, satellite television, kitchen and private garden entrance.
For dining, the restaurant serves international cuisine; outdoor seating/dining is also offered. Guests can look forward to the guesthouse bar featured.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Soweto Party Bus Tour
- The South African Tattoo Is Marching, Singing & Dancing To Pretoria This October!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Dynamo Will Be Heading To Time Square In Pretoria This May
- The Wine Art Food Festival
- Indian-Henna Inspired Royal Icing Class
- Speed Dating Events For The Singles In The City
- UB40’s 25th SA anniversary tour ft. Ali, Astro & Mickey
- Rapunzel - Pretoria
- Peppa Pig Live in S.A
- Incubus Supporting Acts For Pretoria Show
- Q&A With Restaurant Mosaic's New Sommelier
Opikopi Guest House is located in Constantia Park, Pretoria.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 304 reviews
Martelize S Says:
We had a Sunday dinner. The service was amazing. Staff well trained. The food was unbelievable. We had Wagyu beef steaks that any restaurant in Pta will struggle to beat. Beautiful setting. Feels far...
The staff was very friendly and helpfull. They made it special for pre-honeymoon trip. We were treated with champagne and deserts after our dinner when we arrived in the room. The car guard was also...
No issues. Friendly helpful staff. Every thing clean and neat. Garden and pool and outsde dining area very nice. All personell were ver professional and friendly. The chef is a keeper. The pumpkin...