With all of its glitz, glam, glass crystals dangling from the ceiling and its rich silver, purple and copper decor, Orient is the restaurant to be and be seen. Their menu is filled with a great selection of Asian cuisine to tantalise the taste buds with fantastic tastes and flavours. There is definitely something for everyone, no matter their preference and palate. Be sure to check out the extensive sushi menu.
To find out more on Orient, click here.
- Gospel At Its Best With MTN Joyous Celebration 23
- Whiskey Festival Tasting At The Good Food Studio
- Loyiso Madinga In Problem Child At Theatre On The Square
- SA Fashion Week: Spring Summer 19 Luxury Collections
- Tumi Morake and Vanessa Frost Take Over The A&G Theatre On The Square
- Anyone Going To The Dino Kids Play Arena In Sandton?
- The Flavour Academy by Café del Sol is Back!
- Iconic At The Sands Sandton
- Night With The Stars: The Greatest Showman
- Pop Bottles 2019
- For Local Culinary Talent, Visit Maximillien Restaurant
- Rockets Man Opening In Sandton City This March
Situated in the popular and fashionable Melrose Arch, Orient is a stylish spot to grab a bite to eat in between shopping, especially for the sushi lovers. Offering contemporary Asian cuisine, Orient will give you a fine dining experience filled with flavour.
4 High Street, Melrose Arch, Sandton
Opening Hours:Monday 12h00 to 14h30 and 18h00 to 21h30 Tuesday – Thursday 12h00 to 14h30 and 18h00 to 22h00 Friday – Saturday 12h00 to 22h00 Sunday 12h00 to 21h30
Price Range:R 220 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 290 reviews
The service is good, but the food is what you come for. There dim sum and and thai green curry is amazing.
One of my favorite restaurants in Johannesburg, I have been there several times, alone, with my family, with friends and also for business dinners. Great fresh sushi, super dim sum, nice environment...
A beautiful very Modern Asian restaurant with various Asian Cuisines from around the world. Great modern funky lighting & decor. Have not eaten here for a while & it's time to re-visit but the...