This Italian restaurant has a character that occasionally inclines toward a European mood. Osteria Tre Nonni is a current participant in the American Express Platinum Fine Dining programme, which simply put, means that they embellish the concept of fine dining. Their menu ranges from porcine mushroom, lamb shank, Cape salmon, cozze marinara and a variety of authentic Italian pastas.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- #Kids: Aromadough in Craighall Park
- Joburg Now Has Its Very Own Winery!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Gin & Bubbly Party Festival at Hashtag Kitchen & Bar
- Greek Street Food With A Lot Of SOUL! - Soul Souvlaki
- Gin & Bubbly Festival
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Top Five Coffee Shops
- Izabelle Hammon Pop Up
- One Day Urban Yoga Retreat With A Very Special Guest
Osteria Tre Nonni is situated at Grafton Road in Craighall.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 18 reviews
The good My choice of baked artichokes with cheese was good as the food was delicious My partner was not adventurous and enjoyed a pizza The menu promises a lot and may return another...
Steve C Says:
Visited a few weeks ago for a dinner alone, while on a business trip. I was one of four tables that had diners - the other ten or so being empty. You can guess where I'm going with this, yes? OK...
Good, hearty Italian comfort food.....a little stuck in the past with the heavy sauces, and perhaps more of a winter destination because of this, but what they do, they do well. Decor & ambience are...