What Is It?
How does a day of slurping on the country’s best and freshest oysters sound? Whether you’re a fan of the slippery suckers or not, with over 50 food stalls and 40 wine estates, there’s a gastronomic adventure for everyone! Tuck into a variety of mouthwatering delights including braaiied prawns, gourmet snacks and cheeses and sip on international wines, bubbly and craft cocktails.
Pop in to the Wine Theatre to learn from the experts, savour food created by a team of chefs and, most importantly, kick-back and enjoy a sunny, Highveld afternoon.
When Is It?
Friday, 31 August 2018 to Sunday, 02 September 2018. Times are as follows:
- Friday, 31 August 2018: 15:00 – 20:00
- Saturday, 01 September 2018: 11:00 – 20:00
- Sunday, 02 September 20018: 11:00 – 17:00
Where Is It?
The Stables Village Market, 212 3rd Road, Chartwell, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
If this sounds like your type of event, make sure you get your tickets ASAP at the Ticketpro website at the following prices:
- Adult 18+ : R120 per person (includes tasting glass and two oysters)
- Ages 12–18 years: R90 per person (does not include tasting glass and oysters, must be accompanied by adult)
- Pensioners: R90 per person (does not include tasting glass and oysters)
- Under 12 years – FREE entry
This is one delicious event you don’t want to miss, so make sure you get your tickets NOW!
For More Information
You can also contact Judith Lee on 011 440 0281 / 082 687 0442 or email@example.com.