Since the first Panarottis Pizza Pasta opened in Tygervalley, Cape Town in 1990, the family restaurant has prepared their food the same way they do in Italy – with the freshest and finest quality ingredients, a good dash of Mediterranean flair, and loads of passion. And just like they do in Italy, Panarottis serve up generous portions that are guaranteed to keep the entire familia happy.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Propaganda And Sho Baraka Live In Johannesburg
- Test Iframe
- Grease Interactive Movie Experience
- Family Fun Day
- Ice Cream Tasting At La Veneziana Ice Cream Magaliesburg
- #Kids: School Holiday Programs For Winter 2018
- Rocking Out With Rainbow Musical Instruments From TakeAlot.Com
- Cradle GIN Festival
- Apartment Event At And Club Newtown
- Five Reasons Why You Should Catch All The 2018 FIFA Action At The Hilton Hotel
- Upcoming Kiddies Movies at the Cinema
- The Townhouse Rooftop At Randlords
Panarottis is an Italian restaurant specialising in pizza and pasta.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 15 reviews
Chantal H Says:
We had a nice family dinner at Panarottis, we ordered chicken nuggets for our son and they were deep friend for too long but he still ate them. My Alfredo pasta could have had a bit more flavour...
I promise you you will count the qualifications and bagdes on that pizza without trying to ignore the effort.
Well I must say that I was most surprise, a Mexican breakfast pizza was awesome. Mince, egg and salsa, who would have thought.