Pata Pata is local café that serves a traditional African inspired cuisine. Their menu offers simple meals like burgers, wraps, salads and signature dishes including stuffed chicken breast, lamb shank, oxtail stew and crocodile wors. The restaurant is known for their live entertainment too with a regular live jazz tunes, making it a great spot for a chilled night out with friends.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Encounters Film Festival 2019
- Screenings of Rafiki at The Bioscope Independent Cinema
- For ONCE - Converting Eviction
- The Phil Spectrum @ POPArt
- Spotlight On The Centre For The Less Good Idea
- Sing A Song With Bentel and I at POPArt Theatre
- New Nights With Tats Nkonzo Presents Black on Black on White
- Kafka's Ape Returns To POPArt For 3 Night's Only!
- Classic Movie Sundays: Aladdin
- Ju-Lius - The Hustling, Busking Jozi Boy At POPArt Theatre
- Dum Dum Die Live At POPArt Theatre
- Screenings Of Skemerson @ The Bioscope
Pata Pata restaurant is based in the heart of Johannesburg, on Arts on Main.
Venue Name:Pata Pata
286 Corner of Maritzburg Road and Fox Street, Maboneng Precinct, City and Suburban, Inner City, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Sunday: 08h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 226 reviews
I was recommended to go to Pata Pata and taste the Africa Cuisine. Th restaurante is awful. Everything we tried to order was out. Don´t go. There are better options just crossing the street. the...
Enjoyed the food and drinks. A great place to meet with friends. Had a great time and nice conversation. Enjoyed the fancy drinks. WiFi is also available and there is a bar inside. The waiter, a...
We went to Pata Pata with great expectations on a Thursday afternoon and found the ambiance very nice. The food was average, but the oxtail simply outstanding. Two things which need to improve: the...