Pata Pata is local café that serves a traditional African inspired cuisine. Their menu offers simple meals like burgers, wraps, salads and signature dishes including stuffed chicken breast, lamb shank, oxtail stew and crocodile wors. The restaurant is known for their live entertainment too with a regular live jazz tunes, making it a great spot for a chilled night out with friends.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Disney's Dumbo At The Bioscope Independent Cinema
- Oscar Nominated Short Films
- The Creative Womxn Hookup - A Fashion Forum
- Jozi Coffee Cycle Tour
- Ladies Night Out Around The City
- Ugly Cry Night: An Affair To Remember
- You've Never Seen: Pan's Labyrinth
- LGBT Valentine's Roof Top Romance
- Super Cool Saturdays At The Living Room
- Super Cool Saturdays In The Living Room
- Super Cool Saturdays With Devil's Peak And Bloedlemoen Gin
- Super Cool Saturdays With Stretton's Gin
Pata Pata restaurant is based in the heart of Johannesburg, on Arts on Main.
Venue Name:Pata Pata
286 Corner of Maritzburg Road and Fox Street, Maboneng Precinct, City and Suburban, Inner City, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Sunday: 08h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 224 reviews
We went to Pata Pata with great expectations on a Thursday afternoon and found the ambiance very nice. The food was average, but the oxtail simply outstanding. Two things which need to improve: the...
Delicious meal and atmosphere! The impala skew and the the venison stew were simply amazing! The sausages with pap and chakala relish were just ok compared to the other dishes, but I am still happy...
Ate in the restaurant for 2 nights. Lamb chops and T bone steak were delicious. Staff very friendly. 2 cocktails, 1 shared starter, 2 substantial mains, bottle of nice red wine and 2 coffees came to...