Petits Fours is a French-inspired bakery and food emporium. Not only does it serve French-inspired bites, it also hosts a cake emporium and stocks beautiful imported gifts. The décor is cosy with lovely pieces on display (some for sale) and there’s even a small enclosed outside area. Their menu offers original and unusual meals such as the Savoury Sweet Cake and Chicken Cheesescake. This serves as a wonderful spot for a quick bite for breakfast, brunch and lunch. They also specialise in creating cakes and treats, usually for kiddies parties, upon order and they deliver respectively.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
Petits Fours is situated in Bryanston Shopping Centre, Corner of William Nicol and Ballyclare Drive.
Venue Name:Petits Fours
Bryanston Shopping Centre, Corner of William Nicol & Ballyclare Drive, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 07h15 - 17h30, Sunday: 07h30 - 16h00
Price Range:R220 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 19 reviews
I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Petits Fours. The cappuccinos are made with excellent-tasting coffee and care is taking on the presentation of both the food and drinks. I loved the wide variety of...
Great cafe with excellent range of food and drinks. We were a party of seven for a "brunch-time" birthday celebration and all the plates that were put down in front of us were just great...
I have been to this small Cafe a few times now and I've never been disappointed. I enjoy the wonderful decor inside and they also have a pleasant outdoor spot in the courtyard of the shopping center...