Philly Cheesesteak Co. is famously known for their thinly sliced grilled beef, caramelised onions and red peppers, topped with cream cheese, melted cheddar or mozzarella, all on a light fluffy french loaf. Their menu boasts breakfast buns, burgers, hand cut fries, hand crafted seasonal fruit and vegetable juice blends, Lavazza coffees, homemade baby cakes and artisanal milkshakes. All their food is prepared fresh in the restaurant to keep the customer satisfied.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Love Me So Introduces Winter 2018 Menu
- Pick Me Up Poetry Tuesdays
- 27 Boxes
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Lonely Hearts Club Opens
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
Philly Cheesesteak Co. is a new quick dining concept in South Africa, taken from the iconic American fast food culture.
Venue Name:Philly Cheesesteak Co.
27Boxes, 75 3rd Avenue, Melville, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday: 9h00 - 00h00, Wednesday - Thursday: 9h00 - 17h00, Friday - Saturday: 9h00 - 19h00, Sunday: 9h00 - 14h00
Price Range:R 150 for two
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants