Pines Resort is the perfect place to cool down during a hot Jozi summer with the family. There is a wide range of activities to splash into. This includes three different water slides: the speed slide, the mountain slide, and the aqua slide as well as an Olympic-sized and toddler swimming pool.
There isn’t a restaurant available , so customers are allowed to bring their own food and drink. The other facilities include change rooms, a lapa to hire out, lockers, jungle gyms and background music. Braai and picnic facilities are available too.
To find out more about Pines Resort click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Makeup Masterclass By Ryno
- Fathers Day Car Show
- Oakfield Farm's Winter Bridal Expo 2019!
- Long to Long: Little Sun Walk With Nita's Kitchen
- Be A Warrior Amoungst The Scenic Views At Autumn Yoga At Nirox
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival 2019
- 2019 American Express Winter Sculpture Fair
- Slow Art And Yoga At Nirox Sculpture Park
- A Midsummer Night's Dream - Theatre In The Park
- Let The Kids Have A Fun-Filled Space Adventure At Cradlestone Mall!
- Beginnings Café – For The Best Breakfast In Town
- Silverstar Is The New Venue for The Berge & Dale Cycling Road Race
This day resort is situated just outside of Johannesburg in Krugersdorp and offers a fun-filled day for the whole family.
Venue Name:Pines Resort
Opening Hours:Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 9AM TO 5PM
Price Range:R100.00 per person over 1.2m, R50.00 per person under 1.2m and per pensioner (60 years for Ladies & 65 years for Gentlemen)
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues