If you are looking to be transported far away to a Arabic land then look no further, Po Na Na Souk Bar offers you a Moroccan themed bar, without even leaving Johannesburg.
Po Na Na is a North African term, which loosely means a blend or mix of many things, which is exactly what you get when it comes to the drinks here. Expect a fusion of different exotic flavours and ingredients such as mint, cinnamon and honey too mention a few.
This bar/lounge is decorated in comfortable couches with golden, red lighting and North African details such as carved Moroccan side tables and screens throughout.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Eat, Drink And Socialise At The Artisan
- Dank Night At Pirates Bowls
- 40th Annual Stor-Age Pirates 10K Race
- World Design Day
- Drink And Draw
- Great Gin & Tonic Joints In Joburg
- #MusingsOpenMic Festive Finale
- Vegan Hippie Connection Market
- Champagne & Delicious Dishes All-Round
- State 5 In Greenside Just Changed Coffee Forever
- Gourmet Burgers Galore At Dukes Burgers
- Get Into Shape With BODYTEC®!
Po Na Na Souk Bar is located in trendy Greenside.
Venue Name:Po Na Na Souk Bar
137 Greenway, Greenside, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday & Tuesday: 12 Midnight to 2AM, Wednesday to Sunday: 4PM to 2AM
Price Range:R75 per person (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Lounge