Poppy’s is a casual restaurant serving a Portuguese and Italian cuisine. Their menu shows off dishes including pasta, chicken tikka, baby chicken, surf and turf, fresh seafood dishes including prawns and calamari and even egg, steak and chips. Poppy’s also offers a great selection of drinks at reasonable prices. The restaurant pumps up in the evenings, focusing on the nightlife in the area.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Love Me So Introduces Winter 2018 Menu
- Pick Me Up Poetry Tuesdays
- 27 Boxes
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Lonely Hearts Club Opens
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
Poppy’s is a Mediterranean restaurant on 7th Street, Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 48 reviews
We visited Poppy's twice, had a burger lunch there on a Sunday and then an evening meal on Monday. Food is good, service is decent and at a reasonable price. Great sauce in the bottle on the table...
As you walk into the Restaurant the staff attend to you and very friendly/ The food is excellent, quite costly, but good. This is a place to be seen and if you do not book during peak times, you...
Poppy’s is a wonderful place to visit anytime, however, I would recommend Sunday for live music. It’s a must!!!