Puri Thai Massage aims to bring to South Africa the wisdom of experiencing ancient Thai massage the way it’s practiced in modern Bangkok – in a clean, professional, stylish and affordable manner.
Their massage therapies include Aromatic Oil Massage, Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage, Hot Stone Therapy, Milky Oil Massage, Thai Traditional Massage. Also on offer are joint and muscle recovery packages through the Thai Sports Massage package.
Traditionally, authentic Thai massage treatments last at least 90 minutes, but can go for several hours. Stress relief, revitalization and a euphoric feeling are just some of the experiences you are bound to feel.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experiences below!
- Red CAR-nival Day comes to Parkhurst, in aid of Smile Foundation
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- The Jozi Real Vegan Food Market
Puri Thai Massage in Parkhurst is one of the two branches (the other in Sandown).
Venue Name:Puri Thai Massage
No.7 6th Street
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 10h00 - 21h00
Price Range:R280 - R1,790 (depending on type and duration of massage)
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 24 reviews
Alexandra F Says:
This place used to be great, but no longer. Terrible experience, terrible service, rude people - will never go back again.
Very flexible in terms of bookings, operating hours etc, therapists are warm and friendly. The sports massage is great and so is the aromatherapy massage.
Karlos O Says:
The staff are very friendly & nice, they looked after us well, gave great massages, massages & zen music were very relaxing too. 5* to them!