Put on your cycling gear, grab your helmet and bike and head down to the PwC Cycle Park in Bryanston for an afternoon bike ride out in the sun while taking in the fresh air.
There are many kilometres of man-made trails for you to cycle along, catering for all skill and fitness levels, allowing the option of just enjoying a fun bike ride through nature or a good workout to get the blood pumping. There is also a world championship standard BMX track for you to test your skills out on. And, the entire park is secured by razor-wire perimeter fencing and private security guards making it a safe biking environment.
To find out more about the PwC Cycle Park, click here.
- Must-Visit Restaurants In Bryanston (2018)
- Restaurant Week: Dining With The Stars Is Coming!
- Haute Cabrieré Pop-Up Winter Dinners At Bryanston Country Club
- Here's Why You Need To Make A Reservation At LBV
- Perron Tasting Dégustation
- Taking A Closer Look At Virgin Active Bryanston
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
Venue Name:PwC Cycle Park
1A Libertas Street