Randlords is located on the 22nd floor of South Point Towers in Braamfontien with two levels of safe underground parking. They are not open every day or even every weekend but you can take a look at their list of special events to keep up with what’s happening when.
Visit the Randlords Special Events page. For more information on parties taking place there in the coming months.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sarafina The Broadway Hit Musical
- The Liberation Concert At Joburg Theatre
- Africa Day Poetry Celebration
- Africa Week 2018
- The Origins Centre Visit
- African Flavour Festival
- Rebirth Of Cool
- The Zulu Queen - Mkabayi kaJama Musical
- Improv Comedy In The City
- Family Talkabout
- Alfred Thoba A Step Becomes A Statement
- The Muffineers Bake Their Way To Success - One Muffin At A Time
Perched atop Braamfontein’s tallest building and boasting 360 degree views of the whole city and beyond, Randlords is a bar and event venue but masquerades as a nightclub on special nights like New Years Eve and the likes, making for a unique and glamorous night of clubbing to say the very least.