The Red Right Hand is a concert venue located in Pretoria. The venue hosts live music and the art of Pretoria CBD, presented to guests by Bobbejaan. The space is completely independent and the décor is DIY inspired.
The name of the venue was derived and inspired by the work of Nick Cave and the Bed Seeds – specially the song titled Red Right Hand.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Soweto Party Bus Tour
- The South African Tattoo Is Marching, Singing & Dancing To Pretoria This October!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Dynamo Will Be Heading To Time Square In Pretoria This May
- The Wine Art Food Festival
- Indian-Henna Inspired Royal Icing Class
- Speed Dating Events For The Singles In The City
- UB40’s 25th SA anniversary tour ft. Ali, Astro & Mickey
- Rapunzel - Pretoria
- Peppa Pig Live in S.A
- Incubus Supporting Acts For Pretoria Show
- Q&A With Restaurant Mosaic's New Sommelier