Reefsteamers is a historical steam train travelling from the Johannesburg Metropolis to the village of Magaliesburg. Come share the romance and the fun of a steam train ride with Reefsteamers. This is historical steam train that give you the pleasure to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Their day trips spots is the Magaliesburg region and at Irene (Centurion) where there’s much to see and do. The train also caters for kids, and offers a mini snack bar for all your refreshments. Toilets, electric power, and running water are on board too.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- What To Get Up To In Jozi During Durban July
- Kwesta's 3-Day Spring Break
- Garden Of Good Hair Mother's Day Beauty Market
- Food Fest At The Lake 2018
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Reefsteamers Winter Open Day
- Impi Challenge Day Night Series #3
- The Annual Green Craft Beer Festival
- Drive-In Movies At Goldfields Dog Showgrounds
- Valentine's Day Train Trip
- It's A Deep Thing - Summer Break-Up 2016
- Hawaii Spring Picnic
Reefsteamers is a historical steam train travelling from the Johannesburg Metropolis to the village of Magaliesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 27 reviews
We had a wonderful day out in Susan the locomotive. We went to the Irene market which was great for lunch. We had so much fun and it is an initiative that should be supported.
I love the old train and the experience, but the organisation around the travel was a nightmare. When we got to the station, the lights were out and we had to walk around in the dark and were told to...
Diana S Says:
A wonderful days activity for the entire family. Ride the train to and from Magaliesburg whilst listening to the sounds of the steam engine chuffing her way along the rails. Suitable for Kids and...