Rejoice Sushi Bar is a Chinese restaurant that specialises in anything Asian and sushi-related. The décor is clean and bright which creates an inviting atmosphere. Customers have the option to sit in or place orders for take away. Their menu includes soups and spring rolls as appetisers, rock prawns and a “Vegas roll” (which is a big sushi rice bun wrapped with tuna and crab sticks), a healthier option of 15 vegetarian pieces, including their dragon rolls and an option of raw tofu, plus a black plate special in which one sushi buffet order yields a return of two plates… how awesome is that?
They also have a limited wine list available. The sushi bar is constantly stocked up and offers a variety of fresh sushi. And their sushi conveyer belt is a good way to keep patrons entertained while enjoying their their food.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Perron Tasting Dégustation
- Taking A Closer Look At Virgin Active Bryanston
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
Rejoice Sushi Bar is located in Bryanpark Shopping Centre, on Cumberland Avenue in Bryanston.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 24 reviews
Kira B Says:
The sushi is really nice, and we always used to go for the buffet, but the waiters have such bad service. It’s slow and always filled with attitude. We have also seen waiters sleep on the couches at...
If you like rice, this is the place for you. If you like sushi, it is not. What they term as sushi is in fact colossal balls of rice, heavily compacted, with a touch of fish if you are lucky. I split...
Adrian A Says:
Rejoice is across the road from where I work so I have been few times. The food has always been pretty good and reasonably priced. I agree that the owners and staff could be a bit more friendly, but...